Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Slowly making changes

I got my fitbit, and yesterday during Zumba, it went all crazy because I got 10k steps. By the time I finished and got home, I had over 15k steps logged. Yay me.

Yesterday, I also had a vegetarian day... Slowly working to to the 22day Revolution to go vegan. Other than some homemade pimento cheese, I was all veggies. I've done the same today. Baby steps.

I've gotten alot of the staples for the Revolution diet, and I'm debating the merits of starting before I get my fill on 6/19, or waiting till after. Either way, Im going to try out some of the recipes before hand. On the list is chia pudding. I'll let you know how it turns out!

I'm getting back on track, even though I'm not perfect. I'm feeling better, even though my next gym visit is postponed until next Wednesday due to the orioles in town.

Later gators!

No comments:

Post a Comment