Wednesday, January 24, 2018

W. T. F.

So, it's been a while.

So what's happened since July 2017?

Not really much.

I'm still not working, but hoping that will change soon.

We went to Cooperstown in September.

We went to Iowa and Michigan in November.

We went to Myrtle Beach in December.

We are going to San Diego next week.

I've gained back every pound I lost from pre and post op in 2012.

I have lost my motivation. I have lost my will power.

I don't have health insurance so no visits to the surgeon for band adjustments or nutritionist.

The stupid part is that I KNOW what I need to do. I just don't feel like doing it. I don't want to get sweaty.

But I need to.

So I need to get back to the basics. I need to eat better. I need to exercise.

I know that I've said this a million times before. And I'll say it a million times more.

So that's my goal. Small changes. Long term goals.

Any tips and tricks to help make some changes and keep them?

1 comment:

  1. Oh! I wish that i had the answer! Good luck with new beginnings!!

    ReplyDelete