Monday, August 18, 2014

New week

So my review went AMAZING. I got some great input, a ton of new projects, and I'm happy. I'm so glad that I took a chance to spread my wings and go after something new professionally. My weight was holding me back, and I know that.  My LapBand and weightloss gave me confidence in myself to come out of my comfort zone.

I forgot to weigh Friday morning, so I don't know what I'm looking at this week but it's OK.

I was at the gym tonight, and it was great. I tried out one of my new pair of Adidas running shoes and they did awesome. I ran 10 minutes of my 20 on the treadmill. And by running I mean the loping jogwalk that I should trademark. But I'm moving and that's all that matters.

I'm so close to my first 100 lbs. I'm going to do my best to stay on track. I only have this week then two whole weeks with no gym because the Orioles are back next week. But I'm going to have my toe nail fixed next week and now my recover time won't detract from gym time.

So short term goal is to try to lose 6lbs. That's totally doable. Once I get past my 6lbs, I'll start focusing on my next long term goal of 75. I will get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment