Thursday, August 28, 2014

Late nights and spastic bosses

I finished my second night of the home buying class I'm taking. I learned so much and I'm excited to start researching things like brokers and agents and mortgages.

And my boss is a spazz. Luckily, she's going out of town to a conference next week so I get a little bit of a break. I like my boss... But I swear she has ADHD and she can be exhausting. It will be nice to have a quiet week at work.

I'm going to stop getting on the scale every week. Instead I'm only going to weigh the week of my period, since that is the only week I seem to have a loss. The other three weeks I fluctuate with the same 4lbs then I lose. So no weighing until next week.

So anyways, happy holiday weekend! Whatever you get up to, be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment