Sunday, March 15, 2015

Starting again

I'm starting over tomorrow, with the help of my Facebook bander group. Going to do the best I can to stick with cutting out sugar and stick with high protein.

I'm debating about doing the preop diet that I did before surgery. I hit ketosis and lost 16lbs in two weeks. I just need to do a little prep and pick up some things this week to make it work. Fresh veggies, string cheese, sf jello and sf pudding. I already have plain Greek yogurt, eggs, and plenty of protein powder on hand.

I think this can work. I hope this can work. I know this can work. I have to make it work. I'm failing my band. I'm afraid to get on the scale but I need to do that so I can see how far I've got to make up for.

1 comment:

  1. You aren't failing your band. Every day is a new day and a new opportunity to reset, regroup, and make it right! I fully support trying the pre-op diet. I have re-done my pre-op a few times in the last 2.5 years because it helps me get focused and remember the hell I had to go through to get to where I am. You've got this girl! Prepare, and you will succeed :)

    ReplyDelete