Sunday, May 21, 2017

Back to the basics redux

Tomorrow, I restart my weight loss journey.

I have a notebook. I have protein powder. I have plain Silk, and I have the beginning of willpower.

I have the desire to lose weight. I have the desire to be healthy.

In a few weeks, I have a meeting with the nutritionist, and I expect that when I meet them, that I will be given a 1200 calorie/day diet plan. So I might as well start working on this now.

I am going to start writing down what I eat again. I'm going to work on cutting calories.  And I think I'm going to hold off on getting a fill for a little bit.

Now I just need to start sneaking in some exercise, and I'm sure that I'll start seeing the scale go down again.

Tomorrow starts the journey... Again!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck, Luka! I am having to start over again, too. I gained about 60 pounds with --and after -- pregnancy. I just read back on some of your posts, and I am totally in the same boat a s far as trying to find that spark of motivation! Keep updating! I'll be back to see how your week is going!

    Laurie Cromie (from bariatriceats.com)

    ReplyDelete