Friday, May 9, 2014

It's FRIDAY!!!!

Can't you literally FEEL the excitement of those two words?!?

I went to the gym last night. I didn't push myself but I got a good work out. 15 min on treadmill warm up, 2 circuits on the weights with lower numbers, and another 10 on the recumbant bike as a cool down. I then did some stretching.

It was hot BC it got into the 80's here in Baltimore yesterday... And the gym didn't turn on the AC. And that was ok. It made you sweat... And I sweated!

With the weather change plus exercising, Donny tightened up so I PB most of what I ate last night... Including the Powerade Zero. But it happens. When the weather settles, she will calm down.

I have been slacking on my food journal. I've just gotten out if the habit and keep forgetting. I'm going to work on that this weekend.

So that's it! My boss comes back Monday so fingers crossed that I did a good job while she was gone!

1 comment:

  1. Proud of you!

    When I was running, I would PB literally anything I had for up to 6-8 hours afterward. Including water or gatorade.

    ReplyDelete