Monday, June 23, 2014

Huh...

This past Friday, I got on the scale at work, and was back up to 341.

I had an awesome week. 4 gym days. Low calorie, hi protien meals.

Then I started thinking about it over the weekend. Friday a week ago, i was down when I didn't expect to be because of donut-mageddon 2014.

So maybe I've been too good at keeping my calories down. Maybe I'm not eating enough calories during the week.

I'm back to writing things down, and portioning again. I've calculated my calories on things I make at home and realized I overestimated the caloric value.

There will be little gym opportunity the next two weeks thanks to orioles scheduling, so my goal is to stick to plan and see if it can help get me going in the right direction. I'm also tempted to try my preop diet again to jump start things...I know I could do it but do I want to do it. I don't know.

I just need to start making some headway. Goal number 1 is to be under 300 by Christmas. That's about 40 lbs in 6 months. That's doable. Then I'd like to be within 30 lbs of my goal weight by my 2 year bandiversary.

I can do this. I know I can. I just have to learn to say no to junk.


2 comments:

  1. I have to admit that this whole lapband journey some times seems counter intuitive...I have weeks where I am perfect and I gain...I increase my activity and I gain...I eat like crap and sit on my couch and I lose like 5 pounds....Keep a stiff upper lip...I know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hang in there girl, if you are doing what you are supposed to it will swing back the other way.. Heres a question for you, bc you are always talking about being snotty ..lol. Does having a killer cold or allergy attack cause bloat? I am up a couple but have been so snotty for about a wks now to the point I swear I got snot coming out my eyeballs..nice huh.. just curious you thoughts

    ReplyDelete