Monday, June 2, 2014

Not alot to say lately

Sorry for being so quiet lately. Not alot to talk about.

Work has been going great. I'm super busy ALL day long... Which is great... Because it keeps me from getting too snacky. And when I do get snacky, I try to stick with protein like turkey meatballs or boiled eggs, almonds, or protein bars.

Last Friday, the scale showed 1.4 lbs gain... But I'm not letting it get me down. I think that the extra exercise will make a difference. I'm going to do 2x zumba and 1 day of weights again this week.

I would love to be close to 299 by my next surgeons appointment in September... But I'm really going to have to step it up to get there. That is, at best estimate, about 40 lbs from where I am now. I know that 40 lbs in 4 months is doable... But it's a little to fast fast for me. Im going to shoot for 20 lbs by September. That is doable in my world. And if I do more than that, great!

Im glad that all of my peeps in LapBand land area having such success! Thanks for keeping me on my toes, for keeping me involved in yours!

1 comment:

  1. Cliche...but... "Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." Go after that 40 pounds! If you don't make it, that's ok, but I believe you can!!!

    ReplyDelete