Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Last friday

Last Friday I stepped on the scale at work and just about passed out. I did the weight three times. It said I was down 4.6 lbs from the Friday before 6/6).

My unofficial weight is right now 337. This is pretty much my lowest weight since college.

Last week I was not able to go to the gym. I walked one day. Aunt flow was visiting and the previous weekend was my donut disaster. I was prepared for a 5 lb gain to account for bloating and donuts.

I hope it wasn't a fluke. I'm working hard this week to keep it off and to keep going down. I'm going to the gym 4x this week--2 zumba and 2 weight nights. I'm trying to stick with healthy choices and tons of water.

Fingers crossed that this Friday I'm making more progress! I would love to be closer to the 299 number officially before my next surgeon appt in September!

2 comments: