Thursday, April 3, 2014

After today, things will NEVER be the same.

Once you have slimed and PB'd a bite of chicken quesadilla with jalapenos through your NOSE, your life will never...EVER...be the same.

Oh, the humanity!

UPDATED: Because you asked, I'll tell you. I was at work. At my desk. And I had just taken a phone call...so as I answer the phone, I feel the slime in my throat, and I swallow it back until I can get off the phone--NOT a good idea--that forced it to come up and out through my nose. Luckily, I was able to get the trashcan and not end up wearing it--and I don't know if the person on the other side of the phone even noticed--but the jalapenos BURNED...and every time I blew my nose out came bits of cheese and peppers for about the next 10 minutes.


4 comments:

  1. Oh my, that sounds terrible. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one I haven't heard yet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god. That just sounds horrific! Were you at home???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes... I'm the master of wearing my slime...especially on first dates lol.

    ReplyDelete