Friday, April 18, 2014

Radio silence

Sorry for being m.I.a. this week. It was crazy busy. But now I've survived my final week at a job that I've worked at for almost 5 years.

I have a lot to be thankful for at my last job. I was able to get my lap band covered for only a $200 copay. I had a very understanding boss and coworkers who covered for me when my mom was dying. I was able to obtain my professional certification and maintain it for very little out of pocket cost. I made some great friends and I made some good colleagues. I am sorry that my time there has come to an end... But I'm also excited for the next steps to start.

Right now, the future is wide open. I'm going to join a gym. I want to buy a house. I am ready to run headfirst into the unknown with my arms and eyes wide open.

Monday morning I take that first big step. I'm going to start a new job with new people. I'm going to be facing new challenges, new personalities, and leaving my comfort zone for the first time in a long time.

I'm excited for this new future to start... And I can't wait to share it with you!

Happy Easter, Happy Spring...Happy Happy Everything!

1 comment: