Thursday, April 24, 2014

One week almost over

I've almost survived the first week. One more day. It will just get easier from here on out.

Once I get through the training and once my new office is rehabbed and I can move in, I'll be in a better place to buckle down and focus on the (multiple) tasks at hand. I had no idea there was so much involved with OSHA. I'm apparently the safety officer as well as the whole HR dept.

I'm tired but feel pretty good. I've also been walking at breakfast or lunch so I think that's been helping to keep my anxiety at bay. I've also had some mad crazy restriction this week so I'm not stress eating.

The picture is from the Carroll County Arts Council Peep Show. It's an Olaf made entirely of peeps. We went Thursday last week. I thought it was cute enough to share!

3 comments:

  1. I thought it was a snowman... to which I was going to respond 'girl I am freaking tired of winter, take that ish down!!' haha

    Seems to me that you have had a pretty good week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Olaf!!! and warm hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you survived your first week! Whenever I've started a new job, it's always the most stressful.

    I'm the last person on the planet that hasn't seen Frozen, so i didn't know WHAT that was. But it's cute!!

    Good luck for the week ahead! :)

    ReplyDelete