Thursday, April 10, 2014

uggggghhh...and yay!

I have been cleaning/ridding out my desk for two days now. TWO. DAYS.

It's amazing how much junk/crap you can accumulate in 4.5 years...not to mention DUST BUNNIES.

That's the Ugggghhh..


The YAY is Hollee is giving away two MATRIX sample packs on her blog. Go check it out. I'm actually entering RIGHT THIS MINUTE by posting this entry.

So, Hollee--you're gonna pick me right? Right?

I'm gonna do the Facebook thing when I get home--the J.O.B. kind of frowns on that stuff at work. :)

1 comment:

  1. I will definitely send positive vibes for my blogger friends, in hopes that the random number generator doesn't choose a stranger ;) Hey, you're already getting extra chances from sharing on your blog!

    But you must've had a messy messy desk!

    ReplyDelete