Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Crazy Week!

This is the last week at my current job--and it's going to be jam packed! I had two orientations yesterday, Wednesday I have a professional conference, Thursday I'm heading to Philly with the ELB, and then Friday I'm out of here! I start my new job Monday.

I'm waiting patiently for my Avenue pants to arrive so that I can try them on. I refuse to wear any of my old pants. They are all washed, folded, and ready to get donated to someone who can use them. If you guys know of someone (or if you are someone) who needs clothing in the 30-34 size range, I have four pretty summer tops, two pairs of crops (1 denim, 1 khaki), and some black work pants that I will donate to them. I know how hard it is to find plus size clothing in those extended sizes, and I know how expensive it is to buy it. Just leave a message and I'll get back to you.

I also ended up ordering a pair of yoga crop pants from Catherines the other day during a sale for 40% off. Those should also arrive this week. I'm excited to join the gym and start working on my exercise. I'm hoping that adding the gym, even just a few days a week, will help me see more results.

No much else going on, except yesterday, it was almost 80 degrees here in Baltimore. Tonight, we are supposed to see snow. Yes, you read that correctly--SNOW. We are actually under a FREEZE WARNING tonight. Seriously.  The A/C was running when I left the house this morning, but by the time I get home, the heat will be on.

I think that the old adage of "if you don't like the weather in _________, wait five minutes" can be applied to everywhere that I've ever lived...Virginia, Michigan, Maryland...except for Richmond. Because in Richmond, there is only one weather--so if you wait for that to change, you're out of luck.

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! You have done so well! What a nice thing to do, donating your old clothes. I should seriously go through my wardrobe and do that too! Good luck with the new job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here in Arkansas. It was 30 degrees Monday morning. All my neighbors had to throw blankets on their already-blooming plants. Just one more reason NOT to garden. :)

    Good luck with the new job. You're gonna do great!

    ReplyDelete