Wednesday, December 11, 2013

#blah


It's one of those days. You know, THOSE days when everything seems to hit the fan, the stupid phones won't stop ringing, and I'm agitated to the point BEYOND any bending point? Yeah. Sucks to be me today.

I talked to my nutritionist at the surgeons office, and asked her some questions. She gave me a number to work on meeting with my calories of 1350. That's not so bad. I can do that. I know it's stupid, but coming from her, it will make my brain more likely to accept that this is THE number to work with. If I had randomly picked a number myself and tried to implement it--I would fail miserably.

I have been addicted to cookies lately. I don't know why, but I just want cookies. I really need to get that under control. I am going to pull my book from my class and start back with the basics. I need to cut out the extra junk that I was perfectly fine not eating a year ago. Cookies, bread, cakes, candy bars, candy, etc. And I need to focus on eating the good things--protien, whole grains, and vegetables. I really do NOT eat enough vegetables...and I LOVE vegetables. And I need to get back on track with writing it down. If I bite it, I write it. No more excuses.

I am trying to get through the next few weeks until VACATION. Have there ever been any sweeter words in the English language? SIXTEEN DAYS. I can do anything for 16 days. Cmon brain--lets get through this!



No comments:

Post a Comment