Monday, December 9, 2013

The weekend....

Was fun. And cold. And there was snow.  Alot of snow.

But I got some cute things at the 'will. And I spend some quality time with the ELB in the car whilst traveling to his gigs.

I broke down and put the down comforter on the bed.

I wore two pairs of cute socks, but forgot to take pictures. And I didn't wear snow boots (that I own and which are super awesome), even though I wish I had.

I got stuck on french fries (no more french fries--this was my final lesson on that). There is nothing worse than getting stuck, sliming, and not being able to spit it up. I had to stand in line for over 10 minutes with a mouthfull of slime, trying to not gag, while I waited in line at the bathroom at McDonalds during a freaking snow storm. NOT. FUN.

Drank a whole 20 oz bottle of Dr. Pepper (and not the diet stuff) in a 6 hr span.

I made super awesome bbq chicken cups using the canned corn biscuits, shredded chicken and bbq sauce. OMG, delicious, especially topped with coleslaw before eating. Yes, I am a southern girl--I like slaw on my BBQ and on chili dogs.

I spent too much money that I will probably wish I hadn't spent by the end of this week. Hey budget--where were you when I needed you?

Today is off to a humdinger of a start. We had hellacious ice storms over night--but work wasn't canceled. I still had to do my orienation this morning. I still had to go for my blood draw at lunch. I still have to go to a coworkers retirement party tonight (when all I really want to do is go home and chill out).

I really need to walk, but the weather kept me from doing that. I need more motivation to get back on track with my eating, and with being more active with exercising. I don't know why I can't focus on staying under my calories and making better choices. I feel like such a lapband failure.

*sigh*

Enough of my bitching. Whats up with you?





No comments:

Post a Comment