Tuesday, March 11, 2014

And it starts....

I made my phone call. I have my date.  Although I made the decision in March--the actual date is April 21.

If nothing else, this will motivate me to get back on track with food and exercise so that I can *hopefully* find some new pants that will fit me. And by fit me, I mean, in a smaller size but which won't hug and outline every unflattering lump and bump on my thighs.

I have six weeks to work on this.

Last night, I ellipticaled. This morning, I walked 4 laps before work--the first time in AGES it seems. I will get another walk in this afternoon on way home--and if I'm super motivated, I'll get on the elliptical tonight.

I'm retaking control of my life, one step at a time.

3 comments:

  1. beautiful girl ! you can do it lap by lap.. elliptical session by elliptical session :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep that motivation going! You've got this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Luka, I found your blog when googling for information about lapband... I'm considering getting the surgery... hopefully you do not mind me following your blog :)

    ReplyDelete