Tuesday, March 25, 2014

One of those days...

Donny is being a little bitch. She's closed up tighter than....well, I don't know what--I was going to go the crude but funny route--then decided that maybe I shouldn't.

Anyways, bonus--I'm not hungry! But I can't eat even if I was hungry--so, I guess it evens out!

Plans to make chicken kale soup on the agenda tonight--unless I just cop out and make fat free refried beans with Rotel and greek yogurt. Or I might not eat at all--at the rate I'm going--it will be option number 3.

Snow in the forecast (reason that I'm tight). Supposed to get three inches--but the weather people are ALWAYS wrong--so we will see. Should finish just in time for my drive home!

Kind of dreading the surgeon appointment tomorrow--afraid that my love affair with Fritos and Kahlua the past month will bite me in the ass and cause me to gain. Of course, coupled with my inactivity recently (no walking nor elliptical for like two weeks) is sure to not be friendly on the scale. But my pants are getting looser--so I don't know what's up with that.

Anyways, if you are getting snow, be safe. And Happy Tuesday!




No comments:

Post a Comment