Tuesday, March 4, 2014

#blech

I'm moving out some green snot--which I take is an indication that this *may* be breaking up----stupid sinus infections! I had to stop at the grocery store on the way in this morning to pick up some cough drops just in case I needed them. Better safe than sorry! While there, I picked up a jug of V-8 for vitamin C. I can't stomach orange juice (never have), but I love tomato juice.

Todays goal while at work?

Drink my protien coffee
Drink 8oz of V-8 (vitamin C)
Drink a crap load of water (going to shoot for 64oz)
Eat protien (in the form of turkey chili)

My goals for home tonight?
Try to get myself on the elliptical for 20 minutes
Eat a healthy dinner (honestly, it will probably be more turkey chili)
Drink more water (at least 32 more oz before bed)

Other than survive the work day (getting caught up after as now day is never fun), that's pretty much my whole day.

Happy pseudo-Monday (and by that, I mean Tuesday!).

2 comments: