Monday, January 28, 2013

One of those days...

Somedays, every single person that I come into contact with is a moron.  Seriously.

Today, I'm struggling with anger issues.  I'm pretty sure it's latent hormones from my visit with aunt flow, but still--sometimes, I wish I could reach through a phone line, or through email, and smack people on the back of the head and ask them if they REALLY are that stupid.

It doesn't help that I can't walk again today because mother nature has decided to grace us with ice and rain.  I really miss (NEED) my daily walks. They help me. I can walk out my anger/frustration. I can work out aggression. I sleep SO much better when I've had my walk.  And the weather keeps F'ing with me.

Luckily, I have plans to meet with a BBF for dinner.  She's not part of my BBF group from class-but another person that I've had a friendship with for a few years.  We have alot in common, and I'm looking forward to hanging out with her tonight.  She is scheduled to have traditional bariatric surgery in February (she's waiting for her surgery date).  We are hitting PF Changs for lettuce wraps and girl talk.

As always, I'm dreading weigh in Tuesday. I just don't feel confident that I've lost anything this week because my exercise has been so sporadic.  I know, I hear it all the time, "just join a gym".  Great advice, and if I had an extra $30-$40 to throw around every month, I would.  Right now, it's not a priority. I plan to join one after surgery, and hope I can go at least 3x a week.  And yes, I DO own a really nice Nordic Trac elliptcal that I paid over $900 for two years ago--I just don't have anywhere to use it.  Until you've lived in a 10ft wide rowhouse built in 1895, you will never understand the size constraints it presents.  Besides, I really prefer to walk outside.  I get bored too easy walking to nowhere.

So, that's it for today. I'm being really good so that I can play with my calories tonight-- I have almost 1500 left for the day!  I plan on eating every single bite of my chicken lettuce wraps--and maybe licking the plate.

I'll update you on Wednesday about the dreaded scale visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment