Friday, March 15, 2013

Day 5 already?


Day five has started like the rest of the mornings this week--EARLY! Albeit, we did get to sleep an extra 20 mins today--which was SO awesome!

Shake for breakfast at 6:30 (LOVING the SF Torani Syrups!), cream of wheat at 8am when I got to work. A mini-snack of 1/2 cup SF apple sauce and a string cheese around 10. Large cup of decaf Hot tea to keep me from snacking, and then my awesome greek yogurt protien chicken dip for lunch with raw veggies for dipping. I took a walk, and am ready to tackle the rest of the day.

One of my BBF's (Bariatric Best Friends) will be here to pick me up after work so that we can head to the hospital and visit our other BBF who had her Rouxen Y yesterday, along with another girl from our class who also had hers done.  They should be on the same floor, so that should make things easier. There were only like, three of us in the entire class, that are having the Lap Band. One has already gotten hers, I'm scheduled for 3/25, and the third one wasn't in my circle....so yeah, I'm a snob like that.

Looking forward to the weekend, despite the obstacles that I'm facing with boredom hunger and sadness hunger. Fingers X'd that the ELB is off Sunday so that we can spend the day together.  Sunday is also the one year anniversary of my mom's death. Don't worry, I'm not crazy or anything--but I don't think I'll want to be alone.  Besides, we have like five bars within a two block radius of our house--and people in Baltimore go ape-sh!t over St. Patricks day--it's really not safe to be outside unless your drunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment