Friday, March 22, 2013

It's the final countdown..for realz this time!



So, I'm really in the final countdown now.  T-minus three days till Lap Band!

I'm still not freaking out. I'm taking things as they come.  I was supossed to have lunch out with a coworker today, since I won't be back to work for at least 2.5 weeks, but she's sick and heading to the doctor.

So now I won't get my power chicken hummus bowl from Panera today. Boo. I was really looking forward to it. It's one of my favorite things now. And unfortunately, I didn't really come prepared for food today because I was supossed to eat out. I think I'll be okay--I have some chicken, apple sauce, and string cheese in the work fridge, and a serving of unflavored Unjury in my desk. I also have a can of stewed tomatoes--maybe I can make a chicken tomato mozzerella Unjury soup? The can of Progressive vegetable soup I have in my desk says that it contains sugar and stuff--so don't want to risk ruining ketosis with that.

Tomorrow and Sunday, my plan is to stick with the Unjury plan rules with no string cheese or chicken add ins as a mini-prep for surgery on Monday morning. Luckily, as a Lap Band patient, I don't need to do a bowel prep like I would if I were having the regular bypass procedure. Thank goodness for small blessings!

So, if you haven't already noticed, thanks to Mon, I was able to successfully add the follower things on the side. Yay me!

I plan on doing a blitzkreig cleaning of the house and laundry this weekend so that I don't stress out being at home staring at crap I wish I had gotten done when I could still bend over.

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Cleaning the house is an awesome idea--I really wish I'd done that pre-surgery. BF doesn't really feel the need to have things clean the way I do, so not much has gotten done this past week :)

    Monday!! Hope the weekend is nice and relaxing for you and your surgery day comes quickly. I'll definitely be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete