Saturday, August 24, 2013

Confession

My name is Luka, and I am a donut-holic.

Last Friday night, the ELB and I drove to Rockville and went to Krispy Kreme. It was bad of me and it was emotionally motivated.

Tonight, we did the same thing. We drove to Rockville (40 miles one way!) and got 1 dozen Krispy Kremes. Stupid app always telling me when the hot and now light is on.

Tonight though, we skipped the trip to DC for burgers, fries, and a milkshake. We just went for donuts.

Did you know they have a chocolate caramel pretzel donut? Me either! But it was delicious. I would have posted a picture but we split it in the parking lot.

I've also discovered that I can tolerate whole grain pasta. I was going to make turkey tacos, but after I cooked the turkey I realized that I'm having pain from my dental work and changed it to spaghetti sauce. I didn't have any shirataki noodles left, so used some of a box from way before pre surgery...and I did ok. I chewed really well.

Now that I have another month before I see my surgeon again, I'm afraid that I will struggle to stay on track. I honestly don't think I need a fill...just more motivation. And less donuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment