Friday, August 23, 2013

it's friday!

'nuff said.

I'm looking forward to spending some quality time with the ELB this weekend before his schedule blows up and I only get to see him on the occasional week night/Sundays. His job is go go go Sept-June, and it's always an adjustment when the fall comes.

I'm wearing my new jeans today. I had a root canal done yesterday afternoon. I picked up some more Mikes Frozen Hard Lemonades for the weekend (I've found that 1/4 of one of the pouches in a glass eaten with a spoon is like a little dessert at night--and I have been sleeping so soundly!). I am a cheap drunk. :)

I ran errands before work and during lunch (will have to make up my morning walk with elliptical tonight). It's calling for crazy storms this afternoon, but it will be a harbringer of (supossedly) cooler temperatures this weekend. The ELB has always wanted to go to the Little Leauge World Series--maybe we will ride to PA this weekend. Who knows.

Just looking forward to the end of the week, going home, and getting some qualify time with my man!

Hope that your weekend is just as swell as I hope mine is!

No comments:

Post a Comment