Tuesday, November 19, 2013

So far, so good

With this latest fill, I actually think that I am doing good, now that the swelling from my two post fill disasters has receeded.

Yesterday, I flipped Burger King the bird for tormenting me with the smell of flame broiled awesomness. I knew that I couldn't eat it or enjoy it--but the smell of it almost made me get in the drive thru line and order it anyways. But I got in my car and I drove away--very quickly before I could change my mind.

Last night, I had 2 oz of chicken and 1/2 of a sweet potato cooked in that StoneWave cooker. I got it a few weeks ago, tempted to make the beefy onion and the chocolate souffle thing. I did made the beefy onion--and it was okay. I also made the chocolate cake thing--and it was okay--kind of dry. But there was a little recipe for sweet potato, and it turned out AWESOME. I didn't follow the recipe--I just chopped up 1/2 of a sweet potato, sprinkled with brown sugar, cinnamon, and a dash of salt--and a dollop of Smart Balance  on top--cooked for three minutes--and then let it sit and residual cook for another 5. It was delicious. I plan on having it again tonight.

Fingers crossed that this fill will help me to finally start on the downward slope towards continued weight loss. Since surgery, I think I've lost a total of 10 lbs. I lost other 60 prior to surgery by incorporating diet and exercise. I'm ready for my transformation to begin--and now I'm embracing it.

Peace out!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you have recovered from those stuck episodes. I hope you are in the green too :) that would be awesome

    ReplyDelete