Tuesday, September 10, 2013

lazy butt

Last night, I had every intention of going home and working out on the elliptical. I did my morning walk, but forgot that I had lunch plans with friends and didn't get a midday walk in. But what did I do instead? I walked through the door, saw the the ELB had the bunny hanging out on the couch with him, and sat down and proceeded to get some bunnylove. Sigh.

I then ate too much leftover turkey spaghetti, waited (im)patiently for Dome (stupid tennis pushed everything back!), and then went to bed.

I got my walk on this morning (six laps!), stuck to plan so far (except I did have one of those mini bags of Utz chips with my chicken salad and raw veggies), been trying to get my water in.

The ELB and I are going to a class at the dealership where we bought our Prius to find out more about how to get the most out of your hybrid. The only bad thing is, we have to drive to Northern VA---during rush hour. But we are hoping the class will be super informative and help us to milk the most miles we can per gallon. We are doing awesome and pretty much averaging 49-52 per gallon.  Let me tell you, it is a HUGE change in trips to the gas station. Right now, it takes about $30 to fill the tank on the Prius. And we get about 450 miles from that. On my Equinox, a fill up averaged around $45, and we got 250 miles to the tank. So I was filling up about every 4-5 days. Of course, the difference in gas use is going to be applied to the higher car payment (gasp!), but I'm hoping that some day, the price of gas will come back down, and we will be sitting pretty! A girl can hope, right?

So, other than it being a Tuesday, that's about it in my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment