Friday, September 27, 2013

Made some goals!


I was afraid that since I was already rocking some restriction this week, that the 0.5cc that my surgeon put in on Wednesday would make me TOO tight, and that I would end up having issues and would have to go back and get some taken out.

As of right now, I'm doing okay with the amount. I did good with sticking with soft foods yesterday until last night when I made the ELB some homemade biscuits for dinner--and I ended up having two of them. I didn't get stuck, but they did sit there for a while. I also had oven roasted broccoli with mushrooms--and bacon. I probably didn't get enough protien, which is totally my fault. And apparently, despite all of my education, I am unable to spell protein..protien? Crap.

Anyways, I deffinitely need to slow down, take smaller bites, and chew chew chew! I haven't gotten stuck on anything yet--but I do feel things as they go down--especially if they are big.

So happy it's the weekend! I have goals!
1. Clean the bathroom!
2. Do the laundry!
3. Clean the kitchen!
4. Kill the mouse that is tormenting my baby girl!
5. Try to take my vitamins!
6. Make some chili! (or something similarly yummy)

Will I get them all done? Or will I be a lazy ass and sit and watch cheesy movies and old TV shows all weekend while the ELB is working? Let's find out next week!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment