Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Bad Bander

Yesterday, I was back to the grindstone. Back to work. And back to treating my band right. 

Yesterday, I totally rocked my calories. I didn't get any exercise--but that's b/c it was raining yesterday.

Today, I tanked by 7:30am. W.T.F. It's super cold, and since I drive a Prius, I wasn't sure how it would do when it's 4 degrees, and the windchill is below zero. So I left for work early to make sure that the car behaved. So that put me to work super early--and I ended up hitting Chickfila for breakfast nuggets and a plain unbuttered biscuit.

The thing is, I can't usually eat in the mornings AT ALL. And I can't eat alot of bread like foods, either. I tend to do my protien coffee, and I'm good through lunch. This morning, I had the biscuit (although it did take me almost 2 hours to eat it), plus six chicken nuggets..and *gasp* a diet dr. pepper.

Sigh. I have NO CLUE why I even went to the Chickfila, but I did.

The plan--I'm writing it ALL down in my book. And the rest of the day I'm going to be on track. I'll probably go over on calories--but what's done is done. I'm not going to tank the rest of the day because of poor choices this morning.

I'm scheduled to see my surgeon on February 19. I'm going to have to think long and hard the next few weeks about the merits of another fill. I'm good with restriction where I am, but I have noticed that I'm less tight than I was a few weeks ago. So, we will have to see how I do over the next month.

Fingers crossed.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you are taking "responsibility" for your choices and moving on. Today is just one day...you've got so many others to look forward to! You can DO THIS!

    ReplyDelete