Monday, January 27, 2014

Monday...blah-day

Woke up this morning and felt pretty good. It was the first night in a while that I haven't woken up and had to sleep with a cough drop to quell the coughs. But, about 45 minutes after I got up, I was hit with a wall of nausea. I think it's ear pressure issues. I feel somewhat better, but hate that feeling of wanting to throw up. Blech.

I've been kicking around the idea of writing a very personal and emotional post. I've been working through some feelings about a topic that has really hit me hard lately, and I kind of want to air it out on this forum. But then I'm like,why waste my time, or yours, with something that probably won't make alot of sense to anyone except to me. I'm still thinking about it. But I've written down alot of my thoughts and have started to organize them...but there is alot of thoughts, and it would be a massive post. I'll debate and refine and see what I come up with.

Nothing much else right now. My noodle-less lasana was good--but I think that I should have cooked and used spaghetti squash to give it more substance and to keep the layers more separate. I'll keep that in mind for the next time.

Happy Monday, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment