Saturday, June 8, 2013

Day three...phone post

Went over by 90 calories on Friday, but otherwise did pretty good. And i even walked in the pouring rain with my umbrella before work for 20 minutes. Better than nothing!

The killer for yesterday was soup/salad/bread sticks lunch at olive garden. If i had done one serving of each it would have been good, but i had two bowls of soup, two servings of salad, and two bread sticks for a whopping 920 calories!

Today has been ok. Took a three mike walk with the ELB, I've only eaten dinner leftovers of turkey taco casserole (turkey burger, mushrooms, onions, tomato sauce, rotel chills and tomatos, garlic, and 1/2 pack of taco seasoning, and one can of Cannellini beans rinsed). I ate with with a dollop of Fage Greek 0% yogurt and some LF shredded cheese. I'm working on my water, and reading a book.

I have bbq turkey meatloaf in the oven along with some cauliflower roasting. Its been a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment