Tuesday, June 18, 2013

I hurt


My trip/fall really took it out of me.

I hurt today--ankle is the worst--but the open scrapes on my hands are bad, too. My knee is more out of sight, out of mind. But I type alot for work--and every type is a twingy reminder of my stupidity.

I'm also battling some nausea this morning--I think that my fall jarred me enough that it's triggering a slight case of vertigo. I have inner ear issues, so things like a hard fall will throw me for a loop.

Sigh.

No walk this morning (obvs), and probably not until the weekend. My ankle is wrapped. I'm bandaged up. And I'm trying to think of something for lunch that will be healthy and not make me feel crappy. I have to run to Target for more bandaids, and I didn't pack b/c I felt so blechy this morning that the thought of food made me want to hurl--so it will most likely end up being soup from Panera.

Good news is, I was under on calories yesterday--I hit 1510 for the day. So at least I'm working on that part favorably.



No comments:

Post a Comment