Tuesday, June 25, 2013

I've got...Hiii-iiigh Hopes!


It is SO freaking hot here. I am doing my walking in the mornings, despite the heat and humidity, only because morning walking is more bearable than the 90+ temps that are in place during the afternoon/evening. I noticed that I've gotten some sun on my face (thanks, big brown splotchy freckles!), and chest--despite my daily use of sunscreen.

So, even though I am getting (slightly) sweaty in my work clothes (because yes, I get dressed for work, arrive at work, walk for 25 minutes, and then go in to work and start my day), I'm at least getting some exercise. It's not perfect, but it will do for the time being.

Combined with my new friend, restriction,  and consumption of less calories, I am feeling pretty positive right now. I have high hopes for a successful appointment in July!

No comments:

Post a Comment