Wednesday, July 10, 2013

better than yesterday


So, yesterday I had a case of the Mondays.  On Tuesday, no less.

Today is better. Alot of it has to do with PMS (Aunt Flow is SUCH a cow!) and the culmination of hormones and emotions that mark this time for me every month. Tie in my dads remarriage last week, the heat and humidity, and just regular life stress of work and bills, coupled with a tense situation with the ELB, and I just felt like everything was falling apart around me.

We hugged it out when I got home (my favorite place in the world is in his arms), and we are almost back to normal.

I ate way too many calories yesterday (chocolate croissant from Panera, anyone?), some assorted candies in the afternoon, and then I did attempt to salvage my day with a good healthy italian zucchini stew for dinner...but the damage was already done. However, I am back on track today. I walked five laps this morning. I will walk again at lunch with my coworker before having my healthy packed lunch from home.

I saw a quick and easy protien popsicle recipe on another blog, but I can't find the link to it right now.  But the recipe was 1 cup 0% greek yogrut, 2 cups almond milk (do you think I can use soy?), and 2 scoops of whey protien powder. Pour into popsicle molds. I want to try these--but need to find the molds. And room in the freezer for them.

I really sorry that it seems like I'm such a Debbie Downer lately. And I appreciate everyone who still decides to read what I put out there, and offer support. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that everything is better. Hang in there sister we are all pulling for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the place to let it all out! Let us help you get through! Keep your chin up and don't give up. Sorry I have been out of touch for a while, but I am glad you are still blogging! Things will turn around!

    ReplyDelete