Tuesday, July 9, 2013

mediocrity


Last night, I ate M&Ms. Today, at lunch, I had a chocolate croissant.

It is so easy to fall back into the old familiar habits when you get hit emotionally.

I don't feel like I am in a good place with anything right now. Not diet wise. Not job wise. Not relationship wise. Not anything wise. Sometimes, it just feels like everything is against me. That no matter what I do, or how hard I work, I will never ever get ahead. Financially. Physically. Emotionally.

I don't really feel like going home right now. Too stressfull. But I have nowhere else to go.

I want to run away. To Canada. Or Mexico. But I'm too poor to renew my passport. And too poor to do anything once I did get to whereever I was going.

So, I'll keep coming to work. And keep going home at night. And keep living this same boring mundane life.

1 comment: